Permitting Home

Refund Policy

Payment refund policies vary with each department.  Contact the specific department that the payment was made in to determine their refund policy.

Public Work's Refund Policy:

Chelan County Code, Section 8.90.070:
If an application is withdrawn, the county will refund the unexpended portion of the applicant's fess and deposits. (Res. 2014-26 (Att. A (part)), 3/11/14).

Community Development's Refund Policy:

Chelan County Code, Section 3.24.060:
Full or partial requests for refunds of application fees paid must be made in writing to the board of county commissioners. The board of Chelan County commissioners has the sole authority to approve or reject such requests. Only those fees required by the department of community development may be refunded. (Res. 2014-95 (Exh. A)(part), 9/23/14: Res. 2013-35 (Exh. A)(part), 4/16/13: Res. 2012-06 (Exh. A)(part), 1/24/12: Res. 2011-52 (Exh. A)(part), 6/14/11).